Amisha Pal

Fade In, Fade Out and Dissolve.

Fade in: When darkness slowly turns into an image then that’s called Fade in. This is normally used when film begins. Fade out: When an image slowly turns into darkness then that’s called Fade out. This is normally used when film ends. Dissolve: In the post-production process of film editing and video editing, a dissolve (sometimes called a lap dissolve) is a gradual transition from one image to …

Fade In, Fade Out and Dissolve. Read More »

Camera shots| Dialogue shots| Shot Reverse Shot.

Reverse Shot And Its Usage In Films.

Reverse shot also known as ‘shot reverse shot’ is a technique used in films where one character is shown looking at another character, and then the other character is shown looking back at the first character. Since the characters are shown facing in opposite directions, the viewer assumes that they are looking at each other.  …

Reverse Shot And Its Usage In Films. Read More »

बताएं क्या जानकारी चाहेंगे? :-)
How can I help you today?